Friday, November 24, 2017

Just Thankful...

We had such a lovely Thanksgiving this year! Perfect weather (Hello 70 degrees in Colorado in November!) yummy food and a laid back time with the family!
I am so thankful for my people!

Especially these little turkeys!



My favorite picture of the day! Like little miss Cara was just done with him... I was dying!


They were ready for some yummy turkey!

Callie's sweet little star cherry pie! It came out so pretty!


Can I get a good picture please?

They had a blast at the park!

Per our tradition of putting up the tree on Thanksgiving night! It almost didn't happen. This year Brien wanted to get a real tree, but NO STORES were open on Thanksgiving morning to buy a tree and stand. So it was back to our big white wonder. I think it might be on it's last leg. You were a good tree, but you will be retired after this Christmas season. The little nuggets dragged everything up from the basement and put everything together. They did a pretty good job!


The most magical part of getting ready for Christmas, relaxing under the tree!

So much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment