Thursday, December 8, 2016

What I wore Wednesday

It has been so quiet around the Wood house. A little too quiet. I am not sure if it is the calm before the storm or if life is finally calming down?!?

We are floating along through December. I am LOVING teaching elementary during the holiday season. We are doing some Elfcapades... and it has been so MUCH fun! My little nuggets will do anything for some time to spread some cheer! So far we have made candy cane ornaments using pipe cleaners and beads for their families Christmas trees and today we made cards for all of the admin and support staff in the office. Why did I not think of this idea?!

It has been FREEZING this week. Yesterday I was so cold, if physically hurt. I am so thankful for my warm house and classroom! So my clothing choices have followed suit! Lotsa boots and sweaters this week!

Poncho: Gift from my teammates
Long sleeve tee: Forever 21
Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Kohls
Earrings: Gift

This was my Thanksgiving outfit and I wore it again to church on Sunday. Leggings are where it's at!
Top: Target
Lace Layer: 11th Ave.
Leggings: Nordstroms
Flats: Target

Plaid top: Old Navy
Vest: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Walmart

Dress: Old Navy
Vest: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Target

Top: TJ Maxx
Tights: Target
Boots: Target
Scarf: 11th Ave

Sweater: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Heels: Target
Necklace: Walmart
Dress: Old Navy, thrifted
Necklace: 11th Ave.
Tights: Nordstroms
Boots: Target

That's all for this week! I am so looking forward to the things that are coming up, Holiday parties, Christmas break, our Christmas road trip, getting my shopping finished... It might not be too quiet for much longer!




No comments:

Post a Comment