Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thirfty Finds Last Month!

Since my favorite thrifty store shut down a few months ago, I have been searching high and low for a new place to get fun clothes and all that jazz. A few weeks ago, Kellen and I found a little place, but it was the jackpot I was hoping for! Maybe it was because it was a Saturday or maybe they just didn't have what I was looking for, but I did manage to find some fun things...

H&M top: $4
I thought this was a cute little top, it sheer and flowy and you can't go wrong with black and white!

Loft Tee: $3
I realized I have a closet deficiency in whites in my closet, and this one had a cute little sequin detail at the top, so it was coming home with me!

Tank:$1
Because you can't have enough grey tanks!

Sleeveless top: $3
This is actually Navy and it's super cute with my patterned shorts, score!

 Loft Sleeveless tee: $4
I thought this would be cute with a skirt or capris for school!


Joggers $5
I have no idea what brand it is, but I have been wanting some joggers for a while and was afraid to spend $30 because they are so trendy, but these ones are so stinkin cute, I wish I would have found  them sooner!

That's all for this month, fingers crossed that we find a replacement for our old store. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment