Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What I wore Wednesday

I had too many pictures on my phone. I have not done a Wednesday post in ages and my phone is full, so it's definitely time!

Here goes...
Church one lovely Sunday!
Dress: Banana Republic, thrifted
Tights: Nordstrom's
Scarf: Gift
Flats: Target

What I thought was my last day in boots... 
Tee: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Boots: Target

Feelin' yellow on an actual nice weather day at school!
Dress: Old Navy
Flats: Old Navy

Out to supper with my girls from church! Our Tuesday dinners are better than therapy!
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Camo flats: Target

Saturday casual!
Tank: Target
Cardigan: Target
Flats: Target
Necklace: Home made!
There we are, now I have some memory back on the old iphone!!! Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment