Friday, September 30, 2016

How to throw a Paw Patrol Party

Last Saturday was Kellen's birthday party and this puppy party was sure enough a dollar store delight!

I have said it before and I will say it again...I do not know how we managed to pull off epic parties before pinterest!

Oh the fire hydrant... I am proud of this hot mess!
Oatmeal canister, toilet paper tube, dollar store plastic bowl, empty ribbon wheel, gatorade lid, hot glue everything in place and the spray paint the heck out of it!
It was a little wonky, but everyone could tell what it was!
Snacks were crazy easy too! I found these puppy bowls at dollar tree in the pet section and they were just perfect!

Pop corn


Licorice and pretzel rods
Party favors were a cinch too! Hats (from the show) puppies to adopt and balls for playing fetch. All from, you guessed it, the dollar tree!


The party was so super fun and I think the kiddos had a great time, judging from the uninterrupted night of sleep we had that evening!
I just love our families and they way they love on our kiddos! We are so blessed that they live close and wouldn't miss these celebrations! So, thank you wonderful family for being there, it means SO much!!







The big boy bed!! He LOVED it!!





Paw Patrol was a hit and our sweet guy is one year older! Who knows what the theme will be next year, but I am certain that the dollar tree and pinterest will help me pull it off!







No comments:

Post a Comment