Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What I wore Wednesday

This week has been long, I am not gonna lie. Fall break is calling my name. I know it seems a little early this year, but I am ready for a well earned week of!

The weather has continued to be beautiful, thank you Colorado! So lots of still-summery clothes in the rotation, I will take it!

Ain't that the truth!

Saturday casual!
Top: ?? Thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

Tee: Old Navy
Skirt: TJmaxx, maybe??
flip flops: Target clearance!
Necklace: made it!

Ikea date night! Last week we made the trip the my favorite place to get a bed for Kellen and then proceeded to eat our body weight in shrimp at Red Lobster, thanks shrimp fest and thanks $100 gift card from being a VBS director!
Top: Kohls
Jeans: Thrifted
flats: These are new! Amazon

Dress: Target
Vest: Target
Necklace: I just don't even remember any more
Sandals: Target

Conference night, round one! Round 2 is this week!
Top: Forever 21
Shirt: Target
Necklace: Very Jane
Heels: Target

That's all for this week! Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment