Wednesday, September 14, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

This week has been so weird, y'all! Kellen go super sick with strep throat on Monday, Brien has been home all week because the baby sitter is out due to surgery, the power was out all day for "maintenance". Everything was just feeling out of sorts!

The weather is feeling a little fallish. I think we can say good bye to 90 degree days!

Here's how I am making that transition...



Tee: Gap outlet
Skirt: Target
Flats: JCrew
Necklace:??

Dress: Old Navy, thirfted
Sandals: Target
Necklace:??

Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Flip Flops: Old Navy

BRR! This was the first fall-y day and I was freezing!
I am not ready for this!
Dress: Old Navy, thrifted
Sweater: Limited, thrifted
Flats: JCrew
Necklace: Target

Top: Gift from my sister in law
Olive pants: Kohls
Flats: Target
That's it for this week, hopefully another short week and long weekend will make the weirdness from this week feel better!
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment