Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

It has been a fake spring around here! I know ol' Phil saw his shadow, but when the weather is in the 60's in February, you take it!

It's been another whirlwind week with Valentines day approaching, conferences at school and just life  craziness in general! Thank goodness for my amazing teammates at work and my family at home to help me through it all!!


Chambray: Loft, thrifted
Vest: Jane
Jeans: Target
Boots: Target
Necklace: Target


Top: Gift from my mother in law
Scarf: Target
Necklace: Walmart
Jeans: Target
Boots: Target

Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Target
Tights: Norstroms
Boots: Target
Necklace: ??

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Loft, thrifted
Tights: Target
Boots: Target
Necklace: Walmart


No more snow in the back yard!! Hurray!
But my silly dog (see him photo bombing) has decided that mud is real fun to drag through the house on my freshly cleaned carpets. Why do I even bother?
Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: ? Thrifted
Pants: Old Navy
Heels: Target

I scored these cute leopard flats on clearance at Target for $7! 
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: ?, thrifted
Flats: Target

That's all for this week. Cheers for warm weather, maybe spring will actually make it to Colorado this year in a timely manner! One can hope!




No comments:

Post a Comment