Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pumpkin Patchin'

I don't know what it is, but I love the pumpkin patch! We started off fall break last week with a good old visit to the patch for family fun and it never disappoints.
I LOVE this place!

They have grown a titch since last year!

Some new fun cut outs! How cute us this?

Callie was feeling brave so we went on the haunted hay ride and it would have been terrifying if not for the super funny family in front of us making us laugh. 

Brien wore him self out riding these crazy tractor bikes. He said Kellen better learn quick so he can do it by himself next year!

Some old favorites! Kellen is obsessed with this talking pumpkin!

Aunt Jenny came and brought her little pumpkin...

So freakin' cute! I hope they put her in a pumpkin this year. I want to live vicariously through them because I never got my baby in pumpkin picture. Not all babies love being put in a cold slimy pumpkin, whatever....

Love my people!

It was  perfecto kind of day! Happy pumpkin season!

No comments:

Post a Comment