Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

Summer is coming... Can y'all feel it?? Yeah, me neither. It has been much too cold. We are just finishing up the year 'round these parts. We got field days, ice cream days, fun run days, end of the year celebrations and all the merriment that comes with ending the year and I am ready!
It was a Target outfit kind of day...
Tee: Target
Shirt: Target
Heels: Target

I tried this new website http://www.sheinside.com/ and they have some pretty cute stuff for super cheap! This top was $10 and I your first purchase is 30% off, so I decided to try it out. BUT really read the measurement. I just ordered my "go to" medium for when I order online, but this shirt was definitely not a regular medium..
Top: Sheinside
Jeans: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Flats: Amazon 

Fun story about these cute floral flats... I have this co-worker who believes that is healthy to get out of the building during plan time. And I agree, but I always feel a little guilty leaving school, just in case someone needs something. One day last week she needed some snacks for her kiddos (that is school related, right?!) So we headed to Target and some how ended up in the shoe department. Huh? How did that happen. Well flats were on sale 2 for $30, so we ended up with matching shoes. The kids think it's super funny when we wear them on the same day. It's the little things in life I guess...
Chambray top: Target
Tank: Target
Skirt: Jane.com
Flats: Target
Necklace:??

Another blustery day in the CO called for scarves...
Blouse: Loft, thrifted
Capris: Target
Heels: Target
Scarf:  Target

No comments:

Post a Comment