Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

Well, it has been a pretty sad dress code around here the past few days. It had been cold, so we have all been in "winter" clothes, blahhhh. I have also been trying to touch up paint and deep clean the house and let's face it, I am just not going to dress up for that.

But my house is almost  really clean and my baseboards look super white and nice!


I love this tee, but I washed it last week in cold water and it still shrank up pretty well and good, sad times!
Tee: 11th avenue
Skirt: Jane
flats: Old Navy

It was pretty chilly and I am waaaayyyy over boots, but cowboys boots don't count right?
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Bracelet: Jane
Boots: Shepler's

I really like this little kimono, but I just played with it all day, a little distracting for those with self diagnosed adult ADD!
Kimono: 11th avenue
Tee: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Amazon
It looks like the weather is starting to warm up, Callie got in the car after school today and was complaining about how hot it was, y'all it was 68. I think we are in for a rough summer if she thinks that was hot! More next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment