Thursday, February 25, 2016

What I Wore This Week!

So it's not Wednesday and had been a weird week, but I thought I would squeeze some outfits in because, well I want them off my phone!
Here we go...
I was feeling a little military this day!
Sweater: ?? Thrifted!
Vest: Target
Necklace: Homemade!
Pants: Old Navy
Camo Flats: Target

I had planned all of these super cute skirt outfits, but the weather just did not cooperate and I was too cold!
Sweater: Old Navy
Top:?? H&M, thrifted!
Pants: Old Navy
Necklace??
Flats: Target

Sweater: Target
Gingham button up: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target
Necklace: Jane

I had to get one of my precious peanut in. She looked so cute for our sing song trip!
Dress: Hand me down from cousins
Jacket and flats: Target

Cardi: Target
Blouse: Target
Pants: Target
Flats: Target
Wow, that's all Target...Hmmm, maybe I need to branch out a little??!

Until Next week, you stay snazzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment