Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday and another snow day!

That's right, I have worked in my district for 8 years and over those 8 years we have 3, count them, three tiny little snow days, this year alone we have had 3 additional snow days! It seems like every time there is any kind of snow storm we have off. Given the weather has been super weird this winter, I'd rather have me and my students safe than try to get across town!

So today is another jammies, coffee, movies, books kind of day! I have baked potatoes in the crock pot, the kiddos are playing in Kellen's tent and I have zero things to do!

So this week was warm clothes!

Sweater: Target
Necklace: Target
Jeans: Target
Heels: Target
Dress: Target
Tights: Nordstom's
Boots: Kohls
Tee: Target

Sweater: Amazon
Tee: Forever 21
Jeans:
Boots & belt: Target

Dress: Old Navy
Poncho: Gift from my work team
Boots: Target

Sweater: Thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment