Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

Brought to you by the letter B, as an another blizzard and the color green!
I am SO thankful for a snow day! Our babysitter is supposed to have surgery today, so I was already off with Kellen, but I was supposed to come for interviews for teachers for our team. I was in quite the pickle, because my principal said to just bring my 2- year old to school with me! I was freaking out, what on earth was I going to with him while this other lady taught my class?? Praise God, for freak spring blizzards!

Mint Green!
Top: TJ Maxx
Pants: Old Navy
Heels: Target
Necklace: Jane
Scarf: Thrifted

St. Patrick's Day green!
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Target
Scarf: Target
Flats: Target

Not so green...
Sweatshirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Boots: Amazon

Aqua green!
Dress: Francesca's
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Nordstroms
Sweater: Jane

Hunter Green!
Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Boots: Shepler's
Maybe next week will actually be green, as in green plants and grass for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment