Thursday, May 5, 2016

April Closet Additions

I wish I could add a real closet to my house, but instead, my 9 year old has a larger one than me... first world problems, right?

When I dug through my spring/summer stash, I realized I had so many old and worn items, that I got rid of a ton of stuff, yay for decluttering and organizing, but now I have nothing to wear. Okay, that is a lie, but, I need some  new stuff! I really should just stick to thrifting. I kind of miss it!

Nude Flats: JCrew. I finally broke down and bought some! These have been on repeat since I purchased them. They go with EVERYTHING!

Floral detail tunic: Jane.com. I LOVE this little tee. Well, I guess it's a long tee, but either way. I feel like this is going to be great for summer!

Maxi dress: Kohls. The snazzy dressed special ed. teacher across the hall had a dress just like this on the other day. When I asked her where she got it she said to my dismay, "Kohl's, but a few years ago." So I took my chances and went there and found this super cute, similar dress. Score!

Romper #1: Target. I have been searching for a romper for forever and I never could find a cute one that was flattering. So this weekend at Target I tried on like 12 and this was one of two that made the cut! I can't wait to wear it when we hit Nashville this month!



Stripy dress: Old Navy- $7. I scored this little gem on half price dress day. It is so cute and comfy! I can't wait to style it this summer!


Romper #2: Target. Thanks to it's high halter neck and loose-ish fabric, this romper was actually so cute! I couldn't decide between the 2, so they both came home with me!
That's all for this month. That's all my bank account could handle. Yup, definitely back to thrifting next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment