Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What I wore Wednesday

This week  has been just dandy. The weather is finally warming up (a little), my evaluation for the year is OVER! My students have been slightly better. I will take it! 17. Days. We got this.

I am a little behind again with clothes posts, so in another effort to clean off my camera roll here goes!

A pretty nice day! My Sister in law's father gracious agreed to come be a guest speaker in my class a few weeks ago. We had just finished a book about the genocide in Cambodia. Seeing as how he survived it, it was a powerful reminder and my kids SO enjoyed hearing him talk about his life!
Top: Loft, thrifted
Pants: Loft
Sandals: Target
Scarf: Asian market

It was SO cold this day, and I probably should have worn boots, but I RE-fuse to dig those out of the back of my closet for less than 6 inches of snow!
Sweater: Forever 21
Lacy tank: Very Jane
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Very Jane
Flats: Target

A warm and sunny Sunday outfit! We are gearing up again for the crazy that is VBS and we are practically veterans now. We made it a little earlier this year and now it is creeping up, just 6 weeks left to plan and get everything together, yikes!
Tee: Target
Skirt: TJmaxx
Sandals: Old Navy
Necklace: Homemade!

The pants... They fit do weird, but I love them so much! I bought the same color in the Old Navy Pixie pant, but they are weird and see through-ish, no thank you, returning those!
Top: Very Jane
Pants: Gap, thrifted
Heels: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie's

I had my last "drive by" observation by the principal this fine day. Everything went SO well and I am so proud of my kiddos. 
Tee: Gap
Cardigan: Very Jane
Pants: Old Navy
Heels: Target
Scarf: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment