Friday, October 14, 2016

Adventures at the Patch

Last weekend, in the name of traditions, had to visit our favorite pumpkin patch! We went early to avoid the crowds and it was the PER-fecto, most beautiful, fall day! I heart the pumpkin patch!


This little gem showed up in my facebook feed this morning from 4 years ago... Those sweet little squishy cheeks, oh my precious girl!

This year there were 2 sweet squishy faces and they had so much fun!
The kids had a blast exploring and playing and Brien and I get to sit back and let them! 
Oy, the colors! What is not to love?

They have some sweet new cut outs this year. Kellen thought this was super fun because he is going to be a ghost this year for Halloween!

Our favorite old games!

Awesome things to climb on and get filthy!

The good old train..

I love that they have a place to wash up your pumpkin, and the kids always have fun splashing, 'cause let's be real, these pumpkins were not even that dirty!

Not much taller this year, but still my sweet little pumpkin!
We better believe we left that place with a boat load of pumpkins and  roasted green chiles and precious memories with our loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment