Monday, October 10, 2016

Life's Random Moments...

Remember back in the day when if you wanted to take a picture you needed a camera??

This weekend at the pumpkin patch I was laughing a little bit at myself and all of the other parents trying to document every little thing that happened to them and getting their children to pose for selfies.

However, without this ridiculous technology I would not have been able to capture the randomness that has occurred the last few days...
On a glorious day in the country, I snagged this random moment with my fella!

Kellen and his giant new gun!

The weirdest thing...Every day when we come home from school, we find the remote controls in random places scattered throughout the house. They are usually in one of Jake's dog beds. They are never chewed on, just randomly scattered. Well the other day I came into the house like usual and I heard voices talking, kids voices. I was immediately freaked out and made Callie wait in the garage while I investigated. This was the scene I walked into, just Jake, hanging out watching some cartoons. I guess he just wanted to watch a show and finally figured out the remote!

The other day while Callie and I were on our afternoon walk, we came across this creepy snake slithering across the trail to the grass! Glad she was watching!
So, I am new to this whole box tops thing. We never did that at my old school, but at my new one, they are all the rage! My students bring me huge bags full of these bad boys. I am not sure exactly what they do, but when I turn them into the office, people seem excited and I think my class is winning some kind of competition! 

Bacteria!! The 7th graders across the hall are working on a bacteria unit in science class. A few weeks ago they came in and swabbed some random places in my classroom and scurried off to grow it. I made them promise that they would bring back the results and voila! My room is sample 1, pretty clean if I do say so myself! The sample three is from a 3rd grade classroom bookshelf... EWWWW!


Kellen thinks these are just his size...he just wants to be big like daddy!

Let's be real, a random beautiful sunrise when I pulled into work?! So pretty! Couldn't have gotten this one without my handy dandy iphone!

The girl who used to a pink princess, refusing to pose in the pink princess cutout... She's getting too big for her britches, this one!


On Friday morning, Mr. Kellen snuck into the bathroom and was watching me put my make up on for school. Apparently this is my mascara face. He was fascinated about why I made that face every time. This boy...

So here's to capturing life's random moments. Carry on crazy iphone people and selfie taking parents. Get those memories locked down!

No comments:

Post a Comment