Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What I wore Wednesday

This week it has been yoga pants and comfy tees, but last week was all fall! Yay for the seasons changing, but not so much the getting cold part. I just know it's coming, but I am not quite ready! Kellen was narrating on the way home from somewhere last week and was very concerned about the leaves turning yellow and orange. I told him that it was fall and they would turn colors and fall off. He looked very sad while he was processing this and then came up with, " So the trees will be naked?" Yup kid. For the next 6 months nothing but naked sad trees!

Dress: Banana Republic, thrifted
Scarf: Gift from my sister in law
Flats: Target

Parent teacher conference night take 2!
Blouse: Old Navy, thrifted
Skirt: Target
Flats: JCrew

Last Saturday, I seriously had my cup filled visiting with my sweet co-worker from my old school! We spent all morning and well into the afternoon catching up and having breakfast and shopping! I miss that lady so much it hurts sometimes!
Tee: Gift from precious co-worker!
Vest: Target
Jeans: Target
Flip flops: Target

One chilly fall day in 2nd grade...
Top: Old Navy
Pants: Loft, thrifted
Flats: Target
Necklace: Target

I love how this came together. I was running out of ideas for what to wear last week!
Tee: Jane.com
Jeans: ?? Thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Booties: Target
Necklace: Jane.com

That's all for this week! More cool weather clothes comin' right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment