Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

This week we are getting back to normal! Yay for easy nights at home and getting caught up on life!

These last few weeks have been pretty easy clothes too! I went though my closet and cleaned and got rid of so many things, I love a good clean out! There was no rhyme or reason to it really, just realizing that somethings from high school and college definitely needed to go!

In other news, daylight savings is so terrible. I like not going to school and feeling like it is midnight, but I dislike leaving school at 4 and it feels like a race to beat the sun home. I wish I lived in Arizona...
Truth...


This outfit was so cute, until I got pooped on last week. You know your day is going awry when you get pooped on...
Chambray: Thifted
Tank: Target
Pants: Kohls
Flats: Target...I had to get rid of these after wearing them, but I found a super cute replacement at Walmart... for, that's right, $5!

It's getting a little chilly in the mornings, time to bust out the vests!
Tunic: 11th avenue
Leggings: Macy's
Vest: Old Navy
Necklace: Target
Flats: Target

Polka dot top: Old Navy
Jeans: Thrifted
Necklace:?? I can't remember!
Flats: Target

Thank you slip extender, I can wear this dress without leggings!
Dress: Target
Slip extender: 11th Avenue
Cardigan: Target
Lace up flats: Target

My Halloween outfit, super spooky, right?! No costumes this year. A couple of my kids asked what I was going to be and I told them, "A mom." They didn't get it...
Dress: Target
Scarf: Target
Booties: Kohls

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment