Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

Where did November go? Seriously! It seems like Halloween was a minute ago and now people are getting out the Christmas stuff. I love Christmas, looovvvee it, but come on people, let Thanksgiving have it's day!


This has been a strangely warm fall and I am NOT complaining about that, but last week it snowed and I am already over winter. I woke up and I totally forgot how to dress for winter, that first snow always gets me!

I love this dress!!! I got it last year and there is just something about it! The fit, the pattern, I could wear this everyday!
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Boots: Target

I think it's time for a new leopard cardigan, but I can't find one anywhere!
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Target
Pants: Thrifted, Loft
Heels: Target

We had an awesome Veteran's day tribute last week. Since we are so close the Air Force base we had so many military families come to be honored. After the service they came by our classrooms to talk to the kids. Thank you Veterans!
Top: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Target
Flats: Wal-mart

I wore this last Sunday in the nursery at church. Brien was on call so it was just Callie and I and a few helpers from the 5th grade class. I thought I was going to lose my mind! Oh my goodness, there were SO many babies and I am talking tiny babies who can't walk so I literally had my hands full!
Top: TJ Maxx
Necklace: 11th Ave.
Pants: thrifted, Gap
Flats: JCrew

I wore this on the day of the first snow. What was I thinking, ankle boots?? Brrrrr!
Plaid top: Thrifted
Pants: Target
Booties: Kohl's
Necklace: Wal-Mart

These fringy boots, though! I got them last year on clearance and I had not worn them yet this year, they were so cute and comfy!
Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Nordstroms
Boots: Target



That's all for this week! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment