Friday, April 14, 2017

Pineapple Pie

I love dessert. There is just no way around it...I could seriously eat sweets all day, every day. I have a problem.
Speaking of dessert. You need to walk not run to the local store to make this deliciousness. And it's so easy, it's scary.

Ready for the the ingredients?

You need:
1-20 ounce can of crushed pineapple
1 premade graham cracker crust
1 cup of sour cream
2 3.4 ounce boxes of vanilla pudding mix (I used the no cooking kind. I have not a clue if it makes a difference or not!)
1 tub of cool whip

1. Mix up the pudding and sour cream and then fold in the pineapple, no need to drain. The crushed pineapple is not super liquidy.


2. Add to the pie crust.

3. Pop in the fridge for at least an hour. Or in my case in the freezer for like 45 minutes.
4. Last, frost it up with some cool whip topping. That's it, for real!
It didn't slice up super pretty, but let's be honest, it's the taste that we need and care about.
This one was a winner! Light and yummy and easy. I seriously cannot wait to make it again this summer for a tasty treat!




No comments:

Post a Comment