Friday, April 4, 2014

another day in life of the woods...

This morning we woke up to like 5 inches of slushy wet snow, barf...
My sweet friend posted this on facebook and it pretty much summed up how I feel about the whole situation

So beside that, the beast that we live with ate an entire tube on neosporin that we left in the basket on the stairs, he also feasted on some of Kellen's socks and a pacifier. It was not a pleasure to clean up. Thanks Jake.

On another note, I tried to take picture on our fancy camera and I think I am partial to my good old cell phone in the mirror shots. Brien got me an SLR camera for mother's day last year and I feel so bad that I never use it. But it is clunker and it doesn't fit well on the tripod, so here is my attempt at using it.

eh...
Tunic: Target
tights: Very Jane
Cardigan: Target
Flats: Amazon
necklace:?

Maybe I will keep experimenting.
I figured out how to back up my files on the computer, Mission Accomplished yay!

 I attempted to work on my re- licensing. I worked on it off and on all day. I was thinking "Brilliant! Progress." However, when I hit save again it said that I was only 52% finished. Why!? I will try again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment