Monday, April 7, 2014

Lace and stripes

This weekend...refreshing! We did, not a lot, Hurray! I am excited because I know that the next weeks are going to a whirlwind of easter, spring and end of the school year stuff. Friday night we had some of Brien's California family come over for supper. Saturday, we slept in, went shopping, cleaned a little. Kellen and I went thrifting and then we had to get some presents for some birthdays, wedding and showers coming up.
Sunday, we had church and then my mom and I went went shopping and then Sunday family dinner.

This week should be a good one...One week closer to the end of the school year!

This outfit is one of my thirft store creations! I love the combination!

Lace top: thrifted
Striped tank: thrifted
skinny black jeans: Target
Bauble necklace: Very Jane
shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment