Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

Casual clothes are where it's at this week! I don't know why, but it's so hard to get out of school clothes mind set and just thrown stuff on... I will have to work on that!
My Saturday running errands apparel
Top: H&M thrifted
Cargo capris: Kohls
Flats: Old Navy

Packing up my classroom 
Tee: Gift from my aunt
Tank: Target
Jeans: 7's thirfted
Flip Flops: Target

Memorial day, I could not find any red :(
Tee: Target
Tank: Target
Capris: Walmart
Flip flops: Target

My first day of summer break bliss
Tee: Old Navy (old)
Tank: Target
Denim capris: forever 21
Flip flips: Kohls
Dropping off Callie, I only wore this for about 20 minutes, then I promptly changed into painting clothes so I could touch up all the baseboards!
Tanks: Target
Plaid shorts: Old Navy (old)
Sandals: Target







No comments:

Post a Comment