Tuesday, August 18, 2015

1st day of Third Grade!

We are in full swing and things are off to a grand start! I am really proud of my family for being so super organized and planning ahead...

We have been planning outfits to avoid the horrible morning rush. We have been packing lunches the night before. I have been working on power points and planning my agenda for my classes at night when I get home so I don't have to feel frazzled in the morning when the kiddos come.

I know that in October we are probable going to be a cluster, but for right now we are smooth!

Callie had a wonderful first day of 3rd grade! I am so grateful! Last year was a little turbulent because of some conflicts with her teacher and classmates, but this year, she is so excited for school everyday!

Brien and I always go into work late that morning of her first day and get Callie off to school, so we had such a nice easy morning!
She wants to be a teacher again...If only she knew!

My sweet lovey girl!

Kellen is NOT having this go back to school situation. He has been "Challenging" in the morning!

I LOVE this picture! This girl loves her dad!

I love this picture too. The only thing that got Kellen into the car was saying "Let's take Callie to big kid school!"

Callie and her bets buddies. I am so glad for her, she finally has friends in her class. I am a little sorry for their teacher, but sometimes a girl needs her besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment