Sunday, August 9, 2015

What's happening 'round here!

The past few days have been a WHIRLWIND! Wednesday Kellen and I enjoyed our last few days of precious summer. We had our last summer run, tackled some errands and had one final summer library trip and it just so happened to be baby story time!
It turns out baby story time is really just playing and singing for 30 minutes, but we had a blast!

The look of sheer terror as the soap whips our car clean...Poor baby!

Later that evening my darling daughter finally flew back home! It was a 8:30 arrival into town so we had quite the late evening. 
Her plane pulling in! Kellen was jumping up and down and so excited to see "Catty"! She was the first one off the plane and Kellen ran right for her as soon as her saw her. It all happened so fast I didn't even get a chance to get a picture, darn it!

So glad to see this little Callie face! Now all my loves are back under one roof!

The next day I had to go back to work, such a bummer! I could have used a few more days with my crazies, but I got school year 11 to start! I think this year is going to be a little crazy, I have 5 classes and 4 different preps to plan. I am little overwhelmed already, but I have such wonderful team mates, I jut know we are going to get each other through!

Thursday after school, I took Callie school supply shopping. This year was especially delightful because, we actually had time to get them together. Usually she is in Texas right up until the first day back to school, but this year I was able to partake in the festivities. I just love new school supplies, I mean, who doesn't really?!?

We came home to find that our patio was being finished...Hurray!! Brien spent Friday afternoon putting everything back together, it is just beautiful and smooth and perfect!
This coming week is going to be super exciting! My students are starting on Tuesday, Callie starts 3rd grade on Thursday! We have all sorts of fun things to look forward to! I love the start of a new year!





No comments:

Post a Comment