Saturday, August 8, 2015

Pineapple whips

After our errands on our last wonderful day of summer vacation, Kellen and I came home and made a new treat! They are so good! I am told that they have these at Disney, but I have never had them so I have no idea if they taste the same...Enter the Pineapple Whip!

                                                   
You need:
1 bag of Frozen pineapple (I used about half of the bag)
1 tub of cool whip (I used about half the container)
1 bottle of pineapple juice (I didn't really measure it, I just added it in when the blender seemed to get stuck because it was too thick)

Add the pineapple...

Add the cool whip and pineapple juice...

Blend and enjoy! Holy Moly Ravioli was this yummy! Kellen drank most of it, so I had to make another, it was that good...

No comments:

Post a Comment