Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What I wore Wednesday!

It's back!!! Now that school is back in full swing, I am wearing real clothes again. Hurray! It's nice to actually have a reason to get dressed in the morning! Last week we had Professional Development at our school and it is pretty laid back, so I tried to keep it casual knowing that I would be moving furniture and getting messy.
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Ross
Flip flops: Old Navy

Top: JCrew, thirfted
Cargo pants: Kohl's
Sandals: Target

Tee: Gap
Shorts: Old Navy
Necklace: Made it!!
Flip flops: Old Navy

We have had students for a few days now and I am excited for the year. Beside being overwhelmed by the sheer volume of preparing I have to do for each class, my kids seem pretty nice and I am pretty jazzed to have most of my kiddos from last year!


This was my first day outfit! It was a crazy day! About 2 minutes before we released our students to the buses, the tornado siren started going off. Oy vay! It was pouring rain and some of the ladies that I work with had been outside just a few minutes before and got pictures of some pretty scary funnel clouds right over the top of the school. We ended up holding the students almost 2 HOURS after we normally let our kids go. It was a looonnnnggg day!
Dress: Target, thrifted
Heels: Macy's
Necklace: Charming Charlie's

Day two went much more smoothly and I was able to leave on time. I had to hurry and pick up Callie for "Meet the teacher" night at her school. This was the first year she has ever been in town to be able to go to meet the teacher. She is so excited for 3rd grade and her teachers seems so sweet. It's going to be a great school year!
Dress: Forever 21, thrifted
Sandals: Target
Necklace: 11th avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment