Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What I wore Wednesday!

Feeling a bit behind this week. I think this year might kill me! I am sad to have zero time for important things like, my family, crafts and cooking. I need to get my life together!

That has been my quote of the week. Every week at school, I found myself repeatedly saying the same things, usually to the same kids. This week the Mrs. Wood quote is, "You need to get your life together." I say this in response to children having no supplies, not doing their homework or not following directions.

Last week my quote was, "Be a problem solver."  I am sorry, sitting there for 20 minutes doing nothing because you have no pencil, deserves a "be a problem solver," quote from their favorite teacher.

I am wondering what my quote should be next week...
This week is a culmination of two weeks of outfits finishing off the summer and transitioning into a bit more fall-ish choices... Here goes!
Feeling a little fall, looking like I only have one arm. My photographer was playing with the neighbor girl.
Top:Target
Capris: Old Navy
Sandals: Target

Still feeling fall...
Dress: Old Navy
Heels: Dillards
Necklace: Taget
Bracelets: Very Jane

Feelin' summery--I wore this to our neighborhood labor day BBQ.
Short: Old Navy
Tank: Gap, thirfted
Sandals: Target

My last white skirt for awhile!
Top: Target
Skirt: Gap
Espadrilles: Old Navy

Feeling fall!
Dress: Target
Necklace:??
Sandals: Target
Vest: Target--little girls dept. Cuz, sometimes kid stuff is better than the lady section!

Summer, returns!
Top: Gap
Skirt:?? No idea, it was a thrift store buy

Back to fall again...
Top: Very Jane
Jeans: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Very Jane
And there you have it! Two weeks, now I am all caught up and I can get some memory space back on my phone! Yay!  So hopefully I will take my own advice and get my life together and find more time this coming week to do somethings I actually enjoy! Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment