Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

So again, it's been awhile since I did a clothes post, I blame crazy work, yeah, mostly work.
 It's that weird time of year again, when I am not sure how to dress. It's freezing in the morning and 80 when I get out of school. What's a girl to wear??

This was a random one...I actually really dislike this dress...it fits weird and cuts you in half, but with a scarf I feel like it looks, not so weird, so I gave it a try and everything came out all right!
Dress: Banana republic, thrifted
Scarf: Target, a gift from my sister in law
Floral flats: Target

My last time wearing sandals, for the year, well at school, at least. It feels strange to be in almost October in Colorado and be wearing sandals, right?!
Dress: Gap, thrifted
Sequin sandals: Target
Necklace: Target

Okay, I lied, I wore flip flips one more time... but no more, it's boots and flats from here out.
Dress: Cynthia Rowley, thrifted
Flip Flops: Old Navy
Jean Jacket: Forever 21
Necklaces: Target

I mean these shoes, come on! I bought them for like $12 at Target on a whim and they are brilliant. My student teacher wore them all the time last year and she kept trying to convert me. And I was all, like, no, it's not my style... and it's not, but I love them!
Top: H&M, thrifted
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Jane


This was a chilly workshop day outfit. 
Floral tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: Target
Flats: Old Navy

This was such the random outfit. I woke up in the blackness of 5 AM and I wasn't feeling what I had laid out to wear. So I dipped back into the closet and came up with this. I love it when a plan comes together!
Dress: Kohls--a lady my mom works bought this online and couldn't return it, first sad times, but she asked my mom if I would want them. Who says no to cute clothes with the tags still on them?? 
Vest: Target 
Flats: Target
Off we go to another busy week! Wednesday's are so crazy I feel like they should be on Thursday, so at least I will know that I only have to get through one more day. Who thought cramming in every meeting imaginable on Wednesday would be a good idea??

No comments:

Post a Comment