Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I am slackin' this week! We have been up to our eyeballs in school shenanigans. I have decided that when people complain about how stressed they are it makes me a little angry. I mean, aren't we all stressed? What makes your stress worse than mine? Rant over, just something I realized this at school the other day...
On to Friday fun!
                                                
Umberto dry shampoo, where have you been all my life?!? If my hair doesn't get washed everyday, I look like exxon should set up a rig on my head. Not anymore! This is the best stuff ever and it's like $9 at Target. You just spray it on and fluff it up a little and your 'do is good for another 12 hours, at least. I have become a believer!
Image result for graceland tv

This book! I read it last week and it is so funny! A totally different book than I normally read. Mindy Kaling is one of my favorite people from the office. I feel like we would be friends in real life based on her adventures from the book!
My sister in law shared this little gem with me last week. I don't know why, but I laughed so hard. It's terrible I know, but sometimes I think my children just make messes to watch me clean it up later. My house will not be shiny clean until 2031, at the earliest. I guess I can live with that, but I am kinda over toys and sticky everywhere. 
That's all for now. Maybe next week I will be able to enjoy the b-log a little more!


No comments:

Post a Comment