Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

It sure has been just beautiful in CO this week! I am loving this FALL weather. I am NOT looking forward to winter. Why, oh why is fall so short here?? I need to move to the northeast... I am thinking Vermont, who's with me??

I LOVE this dress! I should have bought, like, one in every print! This day was a little chilly and rainy, so I stayed warm for most of the day!
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Booties: Target

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Black heels: Target
Necklace: Very Jane


Top: Old Navy, thrifted
Skirt: Target
Heels: Target

Dress:???, Thrifted
Cardigan: Old Navy
Heels: Target
Belt: Off another dress
Cheers to fall weather and clothes. I am so super jazzed to have fall break next week, when it is actually fall-y. The district moved up our break 2 weeks and I honestly cannot even imagine me and these kids going another 2 week with out some kind of catastrophe! Thanks higher up people for making this change, I am one grateful teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment