Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

This has been a busy week already! I am having mixed feelings about the weather turning soon. I am just not quite ready to be cold yet! Add to that, this daylight savings nightmare! I feel like I am putting my students on the bus and BAM five minutes later is is night time. Over it, already! I am however thankful for bright sunny mornings, so see I am trying to find the good in the whole "winter" business!

I wore this last week and one of my kids asked me if, I had a make over this weekend. I didn't question him any further. I just took it as a compliment!
Dress: Target
Vest: Old Navy
Boots: Target
Necklace: Target
Tights: Very Jane

I love how this outfit came together. This dress was from a lady that mom works with that is moving to Antartica (random sidebar) but she had ordered a bunch of beautiful dresses from Kohls and they didn't fit her, so she just gave them to me, tags and everything! I'll take it!
Dress: Kohls
Scarf: Thrifted
Heels: Target

So much going on here...
Okay this dress, I have had forever. I have never actually worn it as a dress because it's super short and I would judge me, if I saw me out in public with this short, short dress. So I ordered a slip extender. Life changer here!! It is just a slip that has like 3 inches of lace at the bottom. I probably could have made one, but I have given up on my career as a seamstress for now. I found this one on Eleventh Avenue and I am obsessed with it! I should have ordered one in every color!
Dress: Target
Slip extender: Eleventh Ave.
Booties: Target
Cardigan: Target (and if you look super closely you can see the tissues I had to carry around with me all day still in the pocket, because my nose has been gushing blood everyday, cause Colorado has ZERO moisture!)
Necklace: I made it! (more about that later, I promise!)


I wore this little number last week to go ice skating with Callie. I am not sure how I feel about this scarf. I love how it looks, but when I wear it I feel like I am suffocating or just look ridiculous. I can't even see my feet when I wear this scarf. I need help!
Tunic: Very Jane
Black jeans: Target
Boots: Amazon
Scarf: Target
That's all for this week. It's supposed to get chilly later on this week, so maybe, just maybe, I bust out some actual sweaters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment