Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

It's just plain cold 'round here, so it's been a sweaters and scarves kind of week.
I finished MY scarf!! It looks a hot mess laid out but when it's on and all twisty, it looks acceptable. 
Jacket: Target
Tee: I totally stole this from my husband's drawer
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: I made it!

I love this thick comfy sweater and Mister Kellen just had to cheese it up for my picture!
Sweater: Old navy
Panst: Taget
Flats: Target

A little Friday Casual action!
Vest: Old Navy
Plaid tunic: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target

Date night for Brien's birthday. I loved this dress! I don't know why, but long sleeve dresses are so hard to find. This one popped up on Old Navy and I had it in my cart for like 2 weeks, I decided to just give it a try and it is so cute! It was a little hard to capture in a picture and the color in real life is more of a soft pink, but I love it! I wish I would have got the other colors as well.
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: I made it!

Saturday running errands and birthday party-ing it up!
Scarf: 11th Ave.
Tee: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Boots: Target
Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment