Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

Things sure have changed since teaching middle school! I am quickly realizing that many of the things that were just fine to wear to teach in 7th grade just don't quite cut it in 2nd! The other day during circle time, I became aware of just how short my dress was when I sat down in front of 26 sets of 7 year old eyes!

Another day I needed to get down on the rug to do a small group and my heels were stabbing me, so off they went! I have been trying to look the part without looking like I am dressing down and it has proved a little tricky!

Pants: thrifted
Tassel tee: Old Navy
Sandals: Target
Bracelets: Jane

This was my first day with kids dress and it was glorious, mostly because it has pockets!
Dress: H&M
Necklace: I made it!
Sandals: Target

Top:?? Thrifted
Pants: Gap, thirfted
Flip flips: Old Navy

I love this dress SO much! It was comfy and long enough, just right!
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Sandals: Target

This day came together pretty well for a last minute wardrobe change!
Top: Forever 21, thrifted
Pants: JCrew, thrifted
Shoes: H&M
That's all for this week!! Happy back to school dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment