Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What I wore Wednesday

This week has been a fun transition getting back into the swing of school after break! Last week we came back, sorta got some work done, had a snow day, had a Friday and then had a weekend. It has been a rough start for me and my kiddos so far! I will be ever so happy if we could fast forward to spring! At least the weather is nice!

I need to clean some pictures off my phone, mostly for data purposes, you know, here goes... It was a grey, red and black kind of December!
Sweater: Old Navy
Vest: 11th ave.
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target

Tunic: 11th ave.
Necklace: Jane
Leggings: Nordstrom's
Boots: Target

Why is there a Christmas tree?? Oh yeah, I just took it down... I am slacking this New Year!
Tunic: Old Navy
Leggings: Jane
Boots: Target

There is that darn tree again....
Top: Target
Lacy tank: 11th Ave.
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: gifted

Last time with the tree, I promise, it's gone!
Top: ??, thirfted
Vest: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target

My Christmas #2 look!
Top: Gifted from Callie's grandma
leggings: Nordstrom's
Boots: Target
Necklace: Walmarto

My Church on Christmas day look!
Dress: Old Navy
Boots: Target

Whew the phone is all cleaned up and caught up! That feels better, now I can fill it back up with pictures of important things, like me kids being silly! Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment