Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

What a week it has been, y'all! You know that pretty awesome feeling like you have gotten your life together... yeah, it's been like that! I have finally worked out a schedule for grading and planning at school, so that's cool! Callie and I have started running again after work, when the weather is above 30, yay for getting fit! We are almost done re-doing Callie and Kellen's rooms more about that later.

It's getting to be that time of year when I am sick of my winter clothes, so almost time for a thrifty trip! Look at me planning ahead...

On to the outfits...
I retired my old sad aztec sweater from Amazon when I found this awesomeness at Target, on clearance and in my size! Score! I  also got these super cute dark wash jeans on sale at the Targ. I love it when a plan comes together!
Cardigan: Target
Tee: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Boots: Target

Brrrr! A super cold Saturday outfit!
Sweater: #whoawhatwalmart
Leggings: Norstroms
Boots: Target
Necklace: 11th Ave

I love this dress, but when you wash it, it gets SO wrinkly and there is no way to iron it out! That sure did not stop from wearing it 3 times in the past 2 weeks though...
Dress: 11th ave.
Necklace: Homemade
Leggings: Nordstroms
Booties: Target

I love this little tunic top! It was perfecto for teaching in last week!
Top: Christmas gift!
Leggings: Christmas gift!
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: 11th ave

Last week Brien and I had the WHOLE weekend to ourselves! Brien's parents took the kiddos and we had not one, but two days to sleep in and hang out with each other. I love our kiddos, but it is just so nice to focus on my husband and get stuff done without some melting down, whining or falling asleep at the most inconvenient time!
I wore this for a day of running errands and hanging with my fella'!
Top: 11th ave
Leggings: Gift from my mama
Tennis shoes: Gift from Brien
Scarf: 11th ave

I got so many compliments on these crazy leggings and they are practically pajamas. What will we ever do if leggings go out of style??!!??
Sweater: Target
Tank: Christmas gift
Leggings: 11th ave.
Boots: Target

That's all for this week! Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment