Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Peach Upside Down Cake

Hi there. It's me,, still using up all the peaches! If you, like, the Wood's/Wathen's, enjoy peaches or have an overabundance to use up... I have good news for you! Well not news, a recipe!

It was pretty simple and made for a simple and light dessert for Sunday dinner fun! 
Here is the recipe...

We already had most of the ingredients and the only think I did differently was use a 9x13 cake pan (cause I don't have a spring form pan dish thingy???) and I used white cake mix instead of yellow.

All you do is whip up the cake mix according to the directions. Set that aside and make the glaze for the top (butter and brown sugar is always a winner!) Pour the glaze in the greased cake pan, lay the peach slices on top of the glaze and then top with the cake mix. Pop that in the oven and then relax while it cooks!

When it comes out, let it cool for a titch and then turn it over on a cookie sheet. It was deliciouso. My only fix to this would be to add more peaches to the cake mix and not let it cook so long, it was a teensy bit dry, but no one seemed to notice or care. I feel like should be served with ice cream or something to make it more sweet! 

You know you want a piece! Peach lovers unite!





No comments:

Post a Comment