Thursday, September 4, 2014

Outfits from the week...

I keep forgetting that this week is a mess because of Labor day, so I am off a day on everything!
This week has been much better. My colleagues and I met this week and we decided to slloooowww down! We are rushing through important teaching just to get the work in. The we are constantly back tracking to have kids fill in the gaps. I was glad to hear that everyone was feeling the strain, I am not alone!

The teacher across the hall rained on my parade today by saying that today was the last hot day of the year... I was sad. I need hot weather. I still have so many cute summer-y outfits to cram in!

Flutter sleeve tee: Old Navy
Tie dye skirt: Target
Sequin sandals: Target
Necklace: Target

Chevron top: Very Jane
coral capris: Thrifted, Gap
Rose flats: Target
Tassel necklace: Charming Charlie's

Dress: Old navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Bracelet: Old Navy
Pink Heels: Dillard's

Tee shirt: Target
Skirt: Used to be an old dress, thrifted, Target
Sandals: Target
Necklace:?

Dress: thrifted, Target
Heels: Dillard's
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
As if this dress was not fun enough, I found out it has pockets!
Also, I didn't just randomly mismatch red shoes, they went with my necklace!

How fun is this? And it was like $3!
Here's to another warm week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment