Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thrifty finds last month

It was a good month y'all! I found mostly lady clothes, for myself this month. Thanks to grandparents who like to spoil their grand kids shop and super generous friends who have given us their kiddos clothes that don't fit any more, Callie and Kellen are pretty well prepared for the coming cooler weather!
Old Nayv work out tank, with tags!
Loft lace eyelet pencil skirt
Charlotte Russe denim capris
BCBG coral blazer, I am getting more brave about trying to wear these things, no luck yet! Any advice on how to style a blazer is appreciated/welcome!
Target v-neck tee, It was $2! And it goes PERFECTLY with a skirt that I am going to wear next week, stay tuned!
Arizona dark jeans, I love the wash I am not super thrilled with the flare, but we will see how it goes...
 
 Target yellow Tee, I needed this for yet another skirt outfit, more on this later!
Target pleated denim dress shorts. I had to get one last pair, they look pretty cute!








No comments:

Post a Comment