Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What I wore Wednesday!

This week has been a transition into fall! Our big tree out front is just starting to get a little less green, there is a chill in the air in the morning, I am excited for fall, but not quite ready for winter!

Dressing in the morning has been a challenge as it is like 40 degrees, but by the time I am leaving at the end of the day it is close to 80! Oy! How do you dress for that?



I finally wore the coral blazer! I had to attend the fall kick off party for the program that my student teacher is a part of and the invitation said the dress code was "Business Cocktail"???!!! What?! I asked around and received some humorous suggestions, such as an prom dress and a blazer. So I settled on this little number and got a surprising amount of compliments! Our function was at the Brown Palace, the same fancy hotel we went to with book club... We had a nice cocktail hour and I got to catch up with some of my colleagues, it was a lovely evening!
Blazer: BCBG, thrifted
Dress: Target
leopard flats: Target
Necklace: Charmin Charlie's
Bracelet: Very jane

My Casual Friday, first attempt with fall clothes in the cool weather.
Sheer top: American Eagle, Thrifted
Jeans: 7's (old)
Tank: Forever 21
Flats: Target
Saturday Birthday party/dinner attire!
Tee: Target
Maxi skirt: Very Jane
Sandals: Target
On whim on Sunday morning outfit! We just started new Sunday school classes and since Brien and I  are not teaching until the winter quarter we actually have a class to attend. It's a super small group of families with young kids and I can't wait to see how things go! I think it's going to be awesome!
Lace top: Forever 21, thrifted
Polka dot skirt: Target (old)
Flats: Ross
Necklace: Very Jane
I heart this skirt! It is one of the pieces of clothing I purchased during my own student teaching! It's a little big and a little too long, but I just can't give it up!
Tee: Target, super clearance
Skirt: Old Navy
Peep toes heels: Target
Bracelet:??
Necklaces: Target






No comments:

Post a Comment