Friday, September 19, 2014

What I wore this week!

What a fun week! The weather was beautiful and warm, not quite fall-ish though! We had our annual student/teacher dodge ball tournament, guess who won that?? Callie's Texas grandpa came for a quick dinner visit on his way to hunting, Kellen took his first few real steps! It has been a wild one!


I wore this Sunday to church, still trying to wear up all my summer dresses! 
Dress: Old Navy (old)
Sweater: Target
Shoes: Target

Tunic: VeryJane
Capris: Taget
Nude heels: Target

Tee: Old Navy
Skirt: American Eagle (I got this in high school and it is still in the rotation!)
Red peep toes:Dillard's
Necklace: Target (maybe?)

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Loft (thifted)
Pearls: Target
Nude heels: Target

I am so sad! This top was getting a little pill-y so I took a razor to it to shave off the little cotton balls and I ripped a hole in it! I need to be more careful!
Top: Walmart
Skinny cargos: Old Navy
Camo flats: Target
Bracelet: gift


No comments:

Post a Comment