Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Taste of Christmas Break!

Snow day #2! Hurray...I kind of wish it would have come like maybe on Wednesday. I loathe Wednesdays. But beggars can't be choosers.

So I had no idea it was supposed to be a blizzard, when we went to be last night at like 10:30 it was totally dry, just a little chilly. So when I woke up to a winter wonderland, I was thinking what a bummer it was going to be to drive in the snow.

I got totally ready for work and was about to wake up Callie when my phone chirped with a text message from one of the teachers on my team. I noticed I had two missed calls--One from my school and one from Callie's. If only I had checked my phone a little sooner! Oh well.

We made a batch of snow cream and Christmas cookies...

I feebly attempted to shovel the driveway...

And that was literally all I did! No chores, no school work, just time with my babies! I hate that I feel guilty. I have presents to wrap, laundry to fold, grades to input, but I did NONE of it.

My house is wreck and I am so behind for school and what did we do?? 

                                                       Image result for harry potter and the chamber of secrets
Oh yeah...watch Harry Potter (Callie just finished the book) Sing Christmas songs, play with Legos
and lay around in our pajamas. Just 2 more school days, We got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment