Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

 It has been a stru-uggle to get back into school. Today my literacy crew girls were trying to plan up until Christmas break and there are only like 9 days of actual instruction until we get out.
 I can do anything for 9 days, I could stand on my head for nine days. Well probably not, but I would sure try!
This last week I really just wore comfy winter clothes and it was delightful! But I think yoga pants and sweatshirts from high school are frowned upon I am pretty sure and so I dress up...

Plaid top: TJ Maxx
Scarf: Gift from my sister in law
Jeans: Old Navy
Leopard shoes: Target

Tunic: Very Jane
Leggings: Very Jane
Flats: Target
Necklace: Target

Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Leggings: Target
Boots: Kohls

Sweatshirt: Target
Scarf: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Heels: Target

Until next week...Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment