Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What I wore Wednesday

I needed to get caught up on these posts over the break, but I made myself busy enjoying the kiddos and getting my house back in order. It always seems like a huge task to get the Christmas stuff put away, clean out the closets, get organized and find new places for new things!

I also am proud to report that I cleaned out my closet and actually got rid of things, I am weird about holding on to clothes. So this was a big step for me!!

On to the outfits...
I love how this outfit turned out and it was super warm for some freezing days before the break!
Sweater: Target, clearance
Plaid: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Amazon

This was for a another cozy day on our freezing winter break!
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: I made it!
Leggings: Jane
Tee: H&M, thrifted
Boots: Target

My Christmas eve, eve festive running last minute shopping errands!
Tunic:  Jane
Leggings: Jane
Scarf: Gift
Boots: Amazon



Back when the tree was still up..Yikes!
Top: Target
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Target
Boots: Kohls

My Christmas boots finally came and I love this SO much! How have I lived in CO for the past 7 years, without real snow boots??
Sweater: ???, thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment