Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What I wore Wednesday

It seems to me like the only thing I have been posting about is getting dressed everyday, which for the past few days, after being ravaged with illness, is about the only thing I actually accomplished.
So here goes more January clothes...

First day back from break...
Blouse: J. Crew, Thrifted
Skirt: Target, Thrifted
Heels: Target

Lounge-y Saturday!
Sweatshirt: Wal-Mart #whoawhatwalmart, I know right?
Yoga pants: TJ Maxx
Boots: Christmas gift from the parents!

My sweet student teacher gave me this necklace and top for Christmas she has great taste!
Top: Kohls
Necklace:???
Cardigan: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Heels: Target

My kids said I looked like a hippy in this outfit, sweet Kellen asked me if I was wearing my furry blanket to school, yet here I am still wearin' this thing!
Dress: Old Navy
Vest: Target
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: I made it!

 This week I was supposed to got to a workshop for my advanced kiddos on Monday and Tuesday and district told us they would "Take care of it". Well I guess that meant entering our absence into the computer and nothing else. Please, I could've done that! So when five of us showed up at the professional development center we were immediately turned around and sent back to school, because there were no subs to cover our classes. So much for "taking care of it"!
Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Target
Scarf: Jane
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: Charming Charlie's

That's all for this week. I am praying that next week will better!

No comments:

Post a Comment