Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

This week, even for a short week has been pretty draining...It seems that there is so much coming up to take care of and no rest in sight! I am looking forward to a long weekend to be prepared for conferences,  girl scout cookie selling, observations, testing etc. It's never ending!

Top: Gap (old)
Skirt: Target
Vest: Gift from Callie's Meme
Shoes: Kohl's
Necklace:??

Top: Forever 21
Scarf: Target
Denim leggings: Target
Booties(still hatin' that word!): Target

I got so many compliments on this outfit, I had no idea blue was my color!
Sweater: Target, clearance!
Lace top extender: Very Jane
Leggings: Very Jane
Booties: Kohls
Necklace: Very Jane

Sweater: Old Navy
Stripy tank: ?, Thrifted
Grey jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target
Scarf: Gift from Callie's Meme

Sweater: Old Navy
Chambray: Forever 21
Jeans: Target
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: Very Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment