Thursday, February 26, 2015

Chocolate Pie

I heart pie, but this one is so easy and yummy that I think it's probably my favorite. Last week we had supper at my brother and his wife's house and I needed a quick and easy dessert. The store was out of almost everything because of the "blizzard" and this fit the bill nicely!

All you need is:
A graham cracker pie crust, or you could make one yourself
2 small (3.9 oz) boxes of chocolate pudding mix
2 and 3/4 cups of cold milk
Whip topping

1. Mix the milk and pudding mix with a wire whisk for 2 minutes... It seems like forever...

It's a little thicker than regular pudding!

2. Pour the pudding into the pre-made pie crust and smooth out.
3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving so it can set up fully!
4. You are done! Slice it up and eat it! How simple was that?




No comments:

Post a Comment