Friday, April 10, 2015

High five for Friday favorites!

This week has been so looonnnggg! On Wednesday I made it all the way through the day thinking it was Thursday. I was devastated when I got home and found that it was still Wednesday. Yuck!
Some things that were great this week are...

                                               
                                                                            Magic sizing...
This is a life saver! My LEAST favorite chore is laundry. I HATE it! I was fine when it was just me, even just me and Callie, but throw two more people in and it has become unmanageable. I don't even mind the sorting and washing. It's the folding and putting away that get me, Every. Week!! Ugghhh.Don't even get me started on ironing. I don't, I just can't bring myself to do it. So I have a little short cut. Magic sizing. It's like an iron in a can. It is literally spray starch. I think you are supposed to use it before you iron, but I use it as an iron. You know those tops or dresses that have ruffles or details, once you wash and dry these, they just never look the same. So I have found that if I spray the sizing on and smooth it out, let it dry and those ruffles and details look like new again!
Here it is in real life on Callie's dress!



                                          



                                                       Burts Bees pomegranate chapstick.
I found this little tube of fun in my chapstick stash unopened! It is great! It has a little mint tingle to it and a really light red-ish tint and it smells amazing! Get ya some!

                                           

                                                        Sally Hansen quick dry top coat
One of my sweet girls friends from church brought me a bottle of this. It is the best stuff ever! You can paint like 3 coats of polish and then top off some Sally and hop in bed or play in the sandbox, after 2 minutes. No lie. I never paint my nails, ever. They always chip and look terrible after like 2 days. Not anymore. I can paint them and they last at least a week without touch ups. Life changing!


                                                      
My latest Netflix watch... Since Brien has been sick he has been going to bed at like 8, I get the TV all to myself. This show keeps popping up on my recommended shows, so I decided to watch it one night. I am oh, so, happy I did. It is HI-larious! Way to go Mole Women!


No comments:

Post a Comment